Each institution imposes its own requirements for coursework design, so it is not quite correct to speak of a single standard for coursework design standards, or use write my essay.
There are only general provisions, most often true for most educational institutions; for example, such as:
- The structure of term paper should include the following mandatory items: title page, table of contents with page numbers, introduction (touches on general points of the work, goals, objectives, relevance, describes the structure of the work), the main part, conclusion, reference list and appendices (if they are provided in the course work), also use site https://essayassistant.org/do-my-term-paper/.
- The standard of coursework design is to print it on A4 sheets.
- Margins from the top edge - 2 cm, from the bottom - 2 cm, from the left edge - 2.5-3 cm, from the right - 1.5 cm, half-spacing (1.5), the indent of the red line 1.3 cm is used.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 14; page numbering: Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3), continuous, alignment to the center of the bottom edge of the page, the first page (Title page) is assigned number 1. , but is not typed, or get help from https://essayassistant.org/write-my-admission-essay/.
- Each new section (Introduction, First Chapter, etc.) must begin on a new page. The content of the term paper should not be less than 20 sheets and more than 60 sheets (may vary depending on the topic of the term paper).